In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Owner: CAFÉ RICO S.L.U
Address: Ctra. Vieja de Bunyola, 29, postal code 07009 of Palma, Balearic Islands (Spain)
Website: www.caferico.netPrinciples applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
Collection of personal data
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and will eliminate those records that are inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
To browse www.caferico.net you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a purchase through the website.
- By signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Account Holder manages with MailChimp.
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder's files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to email@example.com together with the legally valid proof such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: Name and surnames, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries. For example, the Owner uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the purchase.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surnames, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data you provide to the Owner will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. (MailChimp).
There are other purposes for which the Owner treats your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder's social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Pages on this website may include embedded content (eg, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.